The GO9 RUGGED improves upon the GO9 device with additional weatherproofing and rugged capabilities which include being IP68 & IP69k rated for water, dust ingress and pressure spray protection.
Vehicles send data from a multitude of sources, including the engine, the drivetrain, the instrument cluster and other subsystems. Utilizing multiple internal networks, the GO captures much of this data, resulting in the richest collection of information available today.
Harsh conditions or external installation are no match for GO9 RUGGED.
The GO9 RUGGED offers state-of-the-art GPS technology, G-force monitoring, IOX expandability, engine and battery health assessments, and LTE communication. Using a patented tracking algorithm, it also accurately recreates vehicle trips and analyzes incidents. The GO9 RUGGED also offers in-vehicle alerts to instantly notify drivers of infractions and — with hardware Add-Ons — provides live coaching for driver’s on-road performance. The GO9 RUGGED does not require a dash-mounted antenna or any wire splicing.
- GO device and network interfaces use authentication, encryption, and message integrity verification
- GO devices are individualized. Each device uses a unique ID and non-static security key, making it difficult to fake a device’s identity
- Over-the-air updates use digitally-signed firmware to verify that updates come from a trusted source
- Geotab uses independent third-party experts to validate the platform from end-to-end
- Multiple harness options available
- IP68 & IP69K rated for water, dust ingress and pressure spray protection
- LTE connectivity
- Simple device design for covert installations
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching
- Breakthrough collision detection and notification
- External device expandability via IOX Technology
- Built-in auto-calibrating accelerometer and gyrometer
- Near-real-time vehicle data
- Fast GPS acquisition time using Almanac OTA support
- Support for GPS+GLONASS connectivity
- Additional native support for more
Leia o Estudo de Caso
We needed something where I could get my hands on the truck without actually flying to the truck. Geotab provided that. I could look at the engine and the transmission and never leave my office. We can do maintenance now based on mileage and time, instead of waiting until the truck breaks down. It helps our costs. It helps keep the truck productive. We’re not making any money if the truck’s sitting in the garage.-DJ Harrison National Fleet Manager